The seminar cover primarily for sections
- Platforms and Installation
- Configuration and Networking
- Getting secure and redundant
- Enhance and connect to other service
The mediated knowledge can be used to plan, setup and maintain own SGD platforms.
- Requirement: Familiarity with the X Window System, networking, basic understanding of UNIX or Linux administration, basic understanding of telnet, SSH, RDP
- Covering topics: Introduction to SGD /Installing SGD / Users and Applications /User Authentication /Windows Applications /X and Character Applications / Publishing Applications /Printing /Client Drive Mapping /Audio /Copy and Paste /SGD Client and Webtop / Arrays / Monitoring and Logging / Networking and Security / Secure Gateway /Load Balancing
- Location: amitego engineering Office, 70567 Stuttgart, Vaihinger Strasse 24, Seminar room 2 Stock.
- Tutor: Tillmann Basien (10 Year SGD expiriance)
- Duration: 3 day
- Dates on request
- Cost 2500 € + VAT per attendance
To make the knowledge transfer efficiently as possible, a maximum of 6 participants per session are allowed. A laptop with a virtual machine and Linux / UNIX is helpful.
To participate in the seminar, but can not travel to Stuttgart?
Contact us, we will send you a quote for an in house seminar.