Supported installation platforms
- Oracle Solaris 10 for Sparc or x86
- Oracle Solaris 11 (on request)
- Oracle Linux (32-bit and 64-bit) 5.5
- Oracle Secure Global Desktop 4.62
- Oracle Secure Global Desktop 5.00
- (previous versions on request)
- Oracle Database 10g
- Oracle Database 11gR2
- Postgres 8/9
- MySQL 5
Additional requirements per recorder
- 50 Megahertz CPU
- 40 Megabyte Main Memory (RAM)
- 5 Megabyte Diskspace per hour
Examples without redundancy
Ten concurrent pUser, each with two recorded applications, one year archive time.
Server: 8 Gbyte RAM, two 2.4 MHZ Cores, 300 Gbyte storage
100 concurrent pUser, each with two recorded application, one year archive time.
2 Server: 8 Gbyte RAM, two 2.4 MHZ Cores, 2,5 Tbyte storage
1000 concurrent pUser, each with two recorded application, one year archive time.
2 OSGD Server, 10 Visulox Server each 12 Gbyte RAM, eight 2.4 MHZ Cores, 27 Tbyte stoarge
These figures are generously chosen because other services are also implemented on the same servers.